Sunday, July 30, 2006

Why I Hate You

July 30, 2006. Another beautiful day in paradise. Friends, I hate you. Well, not really. I hate you less than I hate everyone else. That's got to mean something. Specifically, I hate Dario for being a wigger. Wait, he's more beaner than white. So I guess he's a beagger. I also hate Justin because he's turned into an emo. Not that emos are bad, but Justin just didn't seem like an emo. But he's good at it. Next up is Tommy, whom I hate for knowing how to kill me as I type this right now using only a laptop in his living room. I really wish he'd tell me how. I also hate Scott for being obsessed with Halo and Bobby for jumping on the Mets bandwagon. In addition, I hate Mike and Greg, but the intensity of my hatrid will force me to rant about both of them indivually. Have a nice day.

No comments: